Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Weekend

Sam's Coffee Pot
Ahhh... the weekend is here and although it is a little nippy out, blue sky is visible. An excellent sight to see here in the North West. I've been playing around with some Topaz plugins for photoshop. http://www.topazlabs.com what fun. They give you a thirty day free trial to play I'm finding that I'm pretty fond of a couple of them. A simple way to get great effects quickly.

I'm looking for a few photo files that I can Tweak. Maybe you have a great photo but something is amiss. Maybe the color's wrong or maybe you'd like it artsy. Let me play. Send me as large a file as you have to rlperdueimages@gmail.com or send me a link to your photo site and I will see what I can do. Easy Peasy. Thanks.

Have a great weekend and remember...
say "Cheese"

No comments:

Post a Comment