Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Melody's Watering Can
Happy New year to all my family, friends, and passers by. I'm hoping that this post finds you warm and well. I have been busy trying to find things to shoot in this gloomy, damp and sometimes chilly neck of the woods.  I must admit though, staying inside where it's cozy and warm is usually my first inclination. I'm finding that attempting to upload large file pics from the cottage is a futile effort.  I can surf the internet albeit without You Tube or other fancy bits but until ATT improves their technology I will have to organize myself to do all uploading at my friendly Starbucks or from the office before work. I seem to waste a lot of time trying thinking that this time it might work... and sometimes it does. But usually not. So here's to a new year and a new organized me.
I've been working on a series of cards and prints to market, focusing (note the pun) on rustic bits and pieces, a few floral, and some local interest shots. I appreciate those who have allowed me to snap pictures of their smiley mugs and their treasures.
Grab a cuppa something, stay warm, and above all...
say "Cheese"
R

No comments:

Post a Comment